With more than five million customers using our roads and tolling products each year, an ongoing focus and commitment to customer service is critical to our business. That's why we continually look to improve our customers' experience on the road, online and over the phone.
We're driven to make it easy for travellers to pay on time and avoid fees wherever possible, and a number of initiatives help us achieve this:
- Providing more ways to pay, including online, over the phone or in person at one of 3,000 participating outlets in Australia.
- Preventing avoidable fees by offering account opening options.
- Offering a financial hardship policy for customers experiencing difficulties.
- Proactively contacting customers via SMS, email, phone or post if we identify an account issue.
- Working with our stakeholders, including government partners, to deliver a great customer experience.
Find out more on these and other customer initiatives by visiting: